Our 56th Annual Parish Meeting will be held on January 29th at 11:30 AM immediately following our 10:30 Service. After we gather in the sanctuary, we will:
- Take a brief look back at 2022 with Rev. Jessica
- Say thank you to members of the Vestry that completed their three-year term – Bill Klug and Elaine Cole – as well as Liz Bryan who filled a one-year vacancy during 2022
- Elect three new members of the Vestry. Proposed new members that were nominated from our membership are: Elisa Barhoum, John McCarthy, and Ruthie Cross
- Review the year-end financials for 2022 with our Treasurer, Ann Burton
- Review the Vestry-approved budget for 2023 with our Treasurer, Ann Burton
All of these financials, along with short biographies of each nominated Vestry member, and our ministry reports from 2022 will be sent to your email prior to the meeting in the form of our 2022 Annual Report.